Monday 23 August 2010

Latch Hook Rugs

Hi
I've opened my next rug kit. I decided to have the dog one. As I suspected there were a lot of very close shades. This made it difficult to tell which was which at a glance. I decided to lay out one of each colour and name them for easy reference.



I had to do a bit of guess work as to which colour is called 'spice' so I hope I got it right. I think so from the picture.



I have bought a set of small boxes and separated the colours into these. I have added their code sign into the box. This has made finding the right colour quickly much easier.





I have completed a few lines and I must admit that this kit takes a bit more concentration than the previous ones I have done, but I think it will be worth the extra effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment