Thursday 19 August 2010

Fairies

Hi
I bought a few more packets of the Disney Tinker Bell Fairy set but didn't get any new ones so was a bit disappointed.
When I was out today I found some packs that contain two fairies that are both visible. They were in a sale at The Entertainer. I managed to pick up the ones I wanted, although I still had to accept some repeats.
Here are the new ones.
Silvermist


Rosetta



Lyria



Tinker Bell



Tinker Bell with Kitten



The Queen





The ones in the visible packs did not contain their name cards to complete the picture but I am more interested in the models so I don't really mind that.
This is one of the visible packs I bought today.


You can see Fairy Mary still in the packet.

Fairy Mary




I hope you agree they make a charming set.

No comments:

Post a Comment