Wednesday 28 July 2010

The Professionals

Hi
I had this neat present for my birthday.

It reminded me that 'The Professionals' was one of my favourite programmes years ago. I looked out some bits and pieces that I have collected over the years. I thought you might like to share some of my memories.


As you can see Bodie was my favourite character.

I don't want to simply store the CI5 IDs in a drawer so I am thinking about putting them into a picture frame. I am going to look at frames tomorrow when I go shopping and will let you know what I decide.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm the Creator of your CI5 set and its an almost exact replica of the real thing. I can email you a photo of a cast member showing their ID Set if you want, so that you can make your own mind up .. and I recommend a simple 6x4 clip frame from Wilco :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still make these ci5

    ReplyDelete