Sunday 5 September 2010

Hamma Beads

Hi
To solve the problem of the curvature of the base of the pictures I found it necessary to leave them on the board much longer while ironing. This gave much better results but tended to destroy the pegs on the boards.
I used to enjoy playing a game called Battle of Olympus and so decided to produce some of the icons from the game. If you played the game you might recognise these.

Hawks that dropped stones on the hero's head.




This is the hero.


                                                            

This is one of the old men the hero had to talk to inside one of the houses.



Here are some of the snakes from a cave. The later snakes were red.



Here are Zeus and a messenger.



Here is the hero with the princess he has to rescue.




I hope you enjoyed these. I will show you my two favourites from this set next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment